Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Part 2 of our world Expedition.

Living in Beautiful Boca Raton FL. I am interested in driving to LA and then all the way up to Deadhorse, Prudhoe Bay, Alaska 99734, I want to take my daughter and wife (age 3) inside the Arctic Circle and hopefully see Aurora borealis. For anyone that has experienced something similar please feel free to give me some advice. Did I mention I want to achieve this in our 19 year old FZJ80 (1997 Land Cruiser). We have recently done a road trip up the east coast, that consisted approximately 3600 miles total round trip with FZJ80, Aurora my daughter slept through majority of the miles because most of the driving was done at night. For the new expedition I prefer to follow slimier patterns unless safety rules it out. New expedition projected miles are 2700 miles to LA then 3800 miles to Prudhoe Bay. Total round trip of 13,000 miles would be traveled give or take a thousand miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment